Designed to cope with the demands of Australia’s East Coast – including highly corrosive salty sea air – SpaceGrill is constructed from top grade materials and components, with build quality to match. The warranties we offer are intended to reflect this and underline just how durable a SpaceGrill is.
Every SpaceGrill currently purchased comes with our 5 Year Limited Warranty, with the option of an extended 10 Year Warranty for those wishing to register for our SpaceGrill VIP Members Club. This option to extend the warranty is available for 60 days following purchase.
- The warranty terms listed above apply to the current model and is for informational purposes only. Please refer to your owner’s manual for the warranty terms that apply to your SpaceGrill.
- Irrespective of any manufacturer warranty, the European Union’s statutory warranty regulations providing coverage for two years from the date of purchase apply for products. This statutory warranty is in no way limited by a voluntary warranty or guarantee on the product and completely independent.
SPACEGRILL warrants its products against manufacturing defects to the original purchaser only, provided that the purchase was made through an authorised SPACEGRILL dealer and is subject to the following conditions and limitations:
- This factory warranty is non-transferable and may not be extended what-so-ever by any of our representatives.
- Installation must be done in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product and all local and national building and fire codes.
- This limited warranty does not cover damages caused by misuse, lack of maintenance, grease fires, hostile environments, accident, alterations, abuse or neglect and parts installed from other manufacturers will nullify this warranty. Discoloration to plastic parts from chemical cleaners or UV exposure is not covered by this warranty.
- This limited warranty further does not cover any scratches, dents, painted finishes, corrosion or discolouring by heat, abrasive and chemical cleaners, nor chipping on porcelain enamel parts, nor any components used in the installation of the product.
- Should deterioration of parts occur to the degree of non-performance (rusted through or burnt through) within the duration of the warranted coverage, a replacement part will be provided.
- SPACEGRILL will not be responsible for the installation, labour or any other costs or expenses related to the re-installation of a warranted part, and such expenses are not covered by this warranty.
- SPACEGRILL’s responsibility under this warranty is defined as above and it shall not in any event extend to any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages.
- SPACEGRILL neither assumes, nor authorises any third party to assume, on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of this product.
- SPACEGRILL will not be responsible for: over firing, blow outs caused by environmental conditions such as strong winds, or inadequate ventilation,
- Any damages to the product due to weather damage, hail, rough handling, damaging chemicals or cleaners will not be the responsibility of SPACEGRILL.
- The bill of sale or copy will be required together with a serial number and a model number when making any warranty claims from SPACEGRILL.
- SPACEGRILL reserves the right to have its representative inspect any product or part prior to honouring any warranty claim.
- SPACEGRILL shall not be liable for any transportation charges, labour costs, or export duties.